This is so freaking cool. For geeks.

 Car suspensions and electronics have lots in common.

They both can be modeled using the same mathematical formulas, differential
equations.

All the suspension components have an equivalent in the electronic world.
Cars suspension react just like a PID circuit.

Somebody with enough math knowledge can solve both systems.

Now, I am writing this from an electronic class, 15 years ago, so I might
miss some details, but this is just about it.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato