I UPDATED MY WEBSITE!!!!!

hehehe....

See...this is the problem with being so far behind on my pages.

The oil leak has since been fixed...and it was indeed oil.

VW switched to the gasket sealer instead of actual physical
gaskets...anyways...long story short...you need to make sure that not only
do you not get powder coating on the mating surface...but also you do not
get it on any of the adjoining surfaces where it could potentially prevent
the pan from seating properly...   : )

So yeah...that got solved a while ago...but in June it was still a big
mystery...

heh.

Kirsten