Windage tray + oil pump surge baffle fitment

The standard Black Plastic Baffle (P/N 051 103 623) or  that clips
onto the oil pick up tube should not be used with the metal baffle
windage tray with an integrated rubber gasket (037 115 220 B).  The
metal one is a full baffle and seperate the oil from splashing up onto
the crank shaft and creating drag.  Also the metal one can only be
installed if you have a pickup tube that is removable.

Don