my most recent misadventure (long)

Eric S wrote:

> Tberk's rambling about one of the ugliest Jap imports around, I'd like to
> suggest:  M3 Coupe.  God I love those.
>
> (PS- Tosha, you know I have nuttin but love brudda)

z'OK. You are kind of right as I think it only looks good in blue.

<http://www.rx-7-power.de/Prospekte/usa/USA_BLUE_06.jpg>

But the BMW products, while butt ugly the closer you get to a Scirocco
remake (think hardtop), _are_ a good example of a car that
demonstrates what VW could do if they wanted to.

<http://speedycars.chinacars.com/wallpaper2/bmw/BMW%20Z3%20Coupe%202000%20-%2015.jpg>
<http://speedycars.chinacars.com/wallpaper2/bmw/BMW%20Z3%20Coupe%202000%20-%2004.jpg>
<http://speedycars.chinacars.com/wallpaper2/bmw/BMW%20Z3%20Coupe%202000%20-%2005.jpg>

See?

Bottom line to this thread is he seems to have escaped from disaster
by being attentive & lucky. Good looking out.

TBerk