my most recent misadventure (long)

Tberk's rambling about one of the ugliest Jap imports around, I'd like to
suggest:  M3 Coupe.  God I love those.

(PS- Tosha, you know I have nuttin but love brudda)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)