my most recent misadventure (long)

Michael Abatzis wrote:
<snippage of tale of woe,>
<which turned out better than it might have>

> by the way, my
> girlfriend finally admits to me that, yes, she hates my car. hates it.
> doesn't want to drive it, ride in it, etc.  ouch. and no, instead of a
> new girlfriend i'm thinking about retiring the rocc from dd duty next
> year and getting something a LITTLE more "practical" (like a z roadster?
> rx-8? older m3 roadster? :)
>

> -Michael Abatzis

See?, things aren't so easy outside of N.O.

8])

I vote for the RX-8, it's a Japanese Scirocco. Almost.

Plus it gets major style point for the GF out be seen getting out of.

Might not matter on the humanitarian scale, but when it comes to GFs,
it matters.

Good doins' on the oil pan washer thing thing, btw, did you get the
Chevron 15w40 (?) oil in the big cardboard box? (Hmm, 10 qt not = 5
gallons, prob not.)

TBerk