OT-Salvage Yard Closing--clarifications...

A salvage yard can be a difficult thing to sell because of potential
land and ground water contamination issues that could bankrupt
the new owner.  And I'm not implying that they didn't run a clean
yard, but most business people think of this when salvage yards,
gas stations and industrial sites come up for sale.

John