OT-Salvage Yard Closing--clarifications...

Without knowing how much the debt is or how realistic an auction is to sell
the inventory piece by piece to satisfy the debt, we really have nothing to
work with to help you.

If your friend is already commited to an auction, one way you can help would
be to contact via e-mail every VW specific wrecker you can find by searching
the internet.

Put together a detailed form letter outlining what the seller has to offer
and what they might be willing to take.

I would doubt that the bank wants to own that wrecking business and that
there is a lot of negotiation that can occur.

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments
Phone:  916.773.3300