WOT: email programs

Been using Eudora for years.... best I've seen and used! lookOut and other
MS programs have the usual MS problems and I'd rather not have those
headaches...

I still, for now, use Yahoo but I have POP3 access to it so I never use the
web client. Never had delivery problems or "The Patrick Virus" problems
(removal of subject lines).

Eudora gets a big thumbs up!
-Raffi