Fwd: Re: OT-Salvage Yard Closing--Web sites to post on?

Forwarded...

Well, I know that I suggested once before, but here is
another Idea. I do know that in most of this places
there are inventory sheets and one of our previous
post here was about wanted items.

If you can some how post a master sheet of VW parts
going for rebate Value here, in the vortex, and also
in the WEb-site for my club
http://www.chesapeakedubs.org/forum/ (we have a
section for car parts)(everyone is welcome to come see
www.chesapeakedubs.org )

I know that time is of most inportance, but you may be
able to at least unload some of their inventory.

Anyone else have web pages that a master list could be
posted at?

Tony

--- David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:

> Quoting Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com>:
>
> > This may sound silly but can they put some of
> those
> > cars/parts up for action on ebay? Specially those
> that
> > are rare? (in some degree?)
> >
> > Im sorry I can not suggest more.
> >
> > Tony
> >
> > =====
> > "I would believe only in a god who could dance"
>
> Yeah, Ebay has been suggested, but unfortunately our
> time here is too
> limited.  I work 8-6 5 days, and then every other
> Sat 8-2, and she works
> normal biz hours, and has a little girl.  We could
> do something, in fact I
> need to get on there and research a few things,
> including that...  I will look
> that over.
>
> Thanks very much for the response!
>

> David Utley
> Cable Volkswagen
> 405-470-3129
> 1-800-522-6793

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"