WOT: email programs

Dan Smith wrote:

>Since yahoo seems to be having issues lately, I'd like to direct my mail
>to an Outlook type program. Before I get it all set up, I was wondering if
>anyone had any other programs that are free that they prefer. Maybe
>something that isn't constantly targeted by viruses?

I use Mutt.  Their motto:  "All mail clients suck. This one just sucks
less." http://www.mutt.org  Yes, there's a Windows
version: https://sourceforge.net/projects/unixmail-w32/  but that sort of
defeats the entire purpose of having a console based app, dont ya think?

Dan

--
If you took away everything in the world that had to be invented,
there'd be nothing left except a lot of people getting rained on.

		-- Tom Stoppard