WOT: email programs

Dan Smith wrote:

> Since yahoo seems to be having issues lately, I'd like to direct my mail to an Outlook type program. Before I get it all set up, I was wondering if anyone had any other programs that are free that they prefer. Maybe something that isn't constantly targeted by viruses?
>
> TIA,
> Dan

Opera,
<http://www.opera.com/company/about>

Eudora,
<http://eudora.com>

  ANY Thing but Outlook!

Here's what I use:
<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird>

It's stable, (unless I am clicking on four things at once while it's
downloading 300 messages, then any program might have trouble).

It also come bundled in a Mozilla suit but I like keeping the browser
and the email programs separate.

Enjoy,
TBerk