WOT: email programs

Ill have to give thunderbird a try, but oulook 2004
Professional is quite nice now..but eh its an MS
program..lol

--- T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Dan Smith wrote:
>
> > Since yahoo seems to be having issues lately, I'd
> like to direct my mail to an Outlook type program.
> Before I get it all set up, I was wondering if
> anyone had any other programs that are free that
> they prefer. Maybe something that isn't constantly
> targeted by viruses?
> >
> > TIA,
> > Dan
> >

> Opera,
> <http://www.opera.com/company/about>
>
> Eudora,
> <http://eudora.com>
>
>   ANY Thing but Outlook!
>

> Here's what I use:
> <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird>
>
> It's stable, (unless I am clicking on four things at
> once while it's
> downloading 300 messages, then any program might
> have trouble).
>
> It also come bundled in a Mozilla suit but I like
> keeping the browser
> and the email programs separate.
>

> Enjoy,
> TBerk

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b