WOT: email programs

Patrick Bureau wrote:

> Ill have to give thunderbird a try, but oulook 2004
> Professional is quite nice now..but eh its an MS
> program..lol

Yeah but I go in w/ reg editors and defeat most of Outlook on all the
systems here, so if you stop by, well....

Think 'learning curve' & 'adaptability'.  ;]

Lets look into Importing tools....

Thunderbird Intro for beginners.
<http://www.nidelven-it.no/articles/introduction_to_thunderbird>

Ah, "Can I import Email from other email clients?"
YES - <http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/faq.html#q2.9>

... Sorry, I got side tracked with Open Office:
<http://www.nidelven-it.no/articles/introduction_to_openoffice>

Aaaaaannnnnyway, I have been real happy with both Eudora (although
they have a free w/ ads version or pay setup) & Mozilla's Open Source
(free!) Thunderbird.

hth,
TBerk
it's funny, t-bird doesn't have Mozilla nor Thunderbird in the
dictionary by default.