who has power windows?

My passenger side window is not rolling down.
It's been this way since I got this car. So Im trying to fix it now,
finally got some extra time.
I changed the pass side window switch... still no good.

It must be the relay, but when I look in Bentley,
it says that position (13) is the relay and (19) is the fuse.
This is the upper left side of the fuse box.
I have nothing there... no mount, no contacts, nothing at all.

Does anyone have "hardware" in these positions on the fuse box, or
know where the relay is supposed to be?

thx,
Ed

         ^