who has power windows?

On Thu, 13 May 2004, E.Noval wrote:

> It must be the relay, but when I look in Bentley,
> it says that position (13) is the relay and (19) is the fuse.
> This is the upper left side of the fuse box.
> I have nothing there... no mount, no contacts, nothing at all.

My 84.5 doesn't have a fuse, it has a 20 amp circuit breaker that covers
both windows.  Power to the passenger's switch and motor runs through the
driver's side double switch.  It's possible you could have a broken wire
(or wires) in the harness to either the driver's side or passenger's side
doors.  INspect the wires that run through the rubber accordians for
breaks.

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd