-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan

for just 20 bucks.  Hopped on it, biked 10 miles home.  Shanghied my
neigbor to drive my Suburban, and towed 'er home.  Once we get it pushed
into the driveway, he remarks that he happens to have a spare timing belt
and tensioner that he never got around to installing on his Fox before he
sold it.  Some guys have all the luck, eh?  Now I hope that my valves
aren't bent,