Timing belt fun

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 06:25:55AM -0500, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:

> 8v or 16v, if the later yep you can only hope, if the 8v, nah, reset timing
> she's wake up suddenly once again from her sleep.

8v, but it's a hydro head, if that makes any difference.  I got the belt
on tonight, and she starts, but I need to get a new alternator/water pump
belt tomorrow, and I want to check the compression and ignition timing.

Dan

--

"If not stopped, the 21 million-plus and growing (Napster & Gnutella)
community could usher in a cultural apocalypse that threatens to plunge

-Richard Parsons, AOL-Time Warner executive