Autotech cam fitment q's

Guys,
Thanks for the advice.  The Autotech 268 was installed in my '84 (JH)
when I got it, but I kept the cam when I sold it.  I plan on doing the
timing belt and valve cover gasket on my '81 soon, and I figured since I
had a hot cam and adjustable gear I might as well put it in for the heck
of it.  I plan on doing some before/after G-Tech runs, just for shits
and giggles.
I'll let you know what I find out!
Nate