FS: Cali Edition (update)

Don't know how many of you have checked this out recently, but since the general response seems to be "that's too much for an 8-valve", I took things a step further and added a lower mileage JH with new clutch and fresh motor mounts. New pics can be seen at:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1306603

I'm 90% going to put this on e-bay next week - but I REALLY would like to see it go to someone on the list. I just saw another Cali in the yards today spray-painted bright yellow like something out of "Corvette Summer". WTF??! Absolutely pisses me off...they're dropping like flies.

I'm going to sell myself out a little and tell you all that my reserve price will be $1600. Anyone from the list who can step with $1500 has a deal. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the bandwidth -

Jeff