Stereo for "The Project"

Hi fellow Sciroccans,

I just finished installing my stereo system for "The Project". I know I
know "what about all that weight?", yes I've been worrying about that
too, but I think I came across a decent solution. I'll be able to remove
it when I race and still have the benefits of "Hi-Fi" on road trips like
the one I'm about to take to the Texas BBq this weekend, that's 5+hr
each way. Well anyway I won't be winning any boom box awards but it's
best compromise I could come up with, the only real problem I have is it
takes the place of my cup holder. I posted a pic at:
http://www.tom-c.com/stereo.jpg .

Enjoy,
TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco