DC, VA, MD route to Cincy?

We usually meet up at Rich Deede's place in Wilmington DE at around 9am and
head due west.

It's probably early for a head count, but at least a few of us will make
that run.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"