Autotech cam fitment q's

If you are going just above a 268, I would agree with Dan...  However, if you
are going more than that, or to the extreme of what will/won't run on CIS FI,
it will help to have them...  I have experimented with increased spring
pressure on air cooled engines, it can help immensely, with no wear...  To be
honest, I really question the increased wear...  What wore up?

David Utley