Mmm, surface rust

Hmmmmm....Por15, "The Project" is practically held together with Por15
products. http://www.por15.com/ There is also a company that sells it on
e-bay for the same price less shipping, do a search and don't worry
about what car they're advertising it under it's all the same stuff. I
love the product but hate the cans they put them in, I have to replace
the can by the time I open the damn thing up. Anyone know the trick to
them?

Anyway, I highly recommend the Por15 stuff, I've been using it for over
a year and haven't painted the car yet and it's holding up well. Some
pics on my website under body work.

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com