Need rear caliper..........w/ a good E-BRAKE!!!!

I am sure any of you who live in a state where there are yearly inspections can feel my pain.  I need to get my e-brake working to pass inspection!!!

I am looking for a caliper that will fit my 16v.  I do not care what condition it is in once I pass inspection the red painted caliper is going back on anyway.  A2 or A3 caliper should be fine too I guess.  I went through this issue last year and could not get my e-brake to work....and drove without an inspection all year.  I really do not want to do that for another year!!

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
Owego, NY 13827