I'm starting to get scared.....more deconsrtuctions andquestions

Quoting Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com>:

> 2. the intermediate crankshaft, well if your going to get the block "dipped
> clean" you best get it off the block yes. And get the cleaners to also
> install new intermediate bearinsg (2), and to answer your question, you can
> get the Int. Crankshaft lightened or blue printed yes.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you meant...  Yes, Do remove that if it is
going to the shop...  You will indeed need nen intermediate bearings, and you
cannot get them from the dealer, I have no idea why...  /:-(  They should be
readily available through the aftermarket however...

David Utley