Need rear caliper..........w/ a good E-BRAKE!!!!

I am not much help, I don't know...  If I were you, I would only test the e-
brake with it on the car, esp. since they are so finicky...  A pain in the
ass, but since this fix is supposed to work.....

LMK how it goes...

David Utley

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen