Mmm, surface rust

I got the "POR 15 super starter"  kit from a mail order place that I saw
with the product at one of the car shows, like Speedorama. Their address is:

Caswell , 127 Aldred Dr., Port Perry, ON  l9L 1B4  (905-985-8627)
Web page <www.caswelllating.com>
Email caswell-canada@caswellplating.com

Anyway, the intro kit comes with small sizes of the stuff you'll need, even
gloves and brushes for $24.00. I think the paint part will run out first,
the other stuff seems to be holding up well. (it's a nice degreaser, I had a
bit of black tarry junk on the floor and it cleaned it right up) But you can
do a fair area with the kit. This place sells all kinds of old car goodies
(tons of buffing/coating/plating stuff) so you may find their catalogue
useful too.

As for photos of my work? Well, I may post a few on Julie's site, but it's
basicly gonna look like surface rust, then paint on the same area, not too
exciting. You just want to see how rotten my car is eh? Well, it's not. It
makes me sickened every time I'm under it, I wonder how I got so lucky.

Cathy