JH vs. Fox intake -- WAS RE: Torment! Mayhem! Engine Nudity!

Tberk,

Yeah I can relate to that one last comment about laziness (I prefer to call
it refusal to perform acrobatics) in a scrap yard
Plenty of fox around me, I think the scrap yard 6 miles north of m counted
5-6 of them...No counting rabbits and other VW's

And what I would like to know is HOW much better is it, anyone have a before
and after dynoe with ONLY this mod change on it?

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com