clutch

Yes try more in the lines of, remove the 22 bolts of the starter, remove
starter, and front engine mount, the remove rear transmission mount.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com