ebay brake rotors--forging...

  Yeah, you are prolly right (ouch, that hurt)...  If anything it is prolly
more akin to strss-relieving, if ANYTHING...  I will take that up with him, as
he is much like me, interested in figuring things out to an irritating
degree...  :-)

Thank you for the kid gloves...  :-)

  David Utley (aka knowitsometimes)