Leaky Roccos

1. make sure the rear truck seal split (starts/end) is
not atop of the hatch but near the license plate

2. check for gaps on rear brake light assembly

3. your key socket on the hatch must have a seal
around it, if your missing it you will get lots of
water

4. the rear washer  tower should have a seal as well,
this will create water puddle in the lower quarter
panels and in the trunk

Cheers

--- Jon Palm <scirokn@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Since my wifes car has been parked awaiting the
> electrical work, we've had
> several HEAVY summer storms. There was about 1/2" of
> water behind the
> drivers seat. I suspected the damaged sunroof seal
> so I put a tarp over it
> after wet-vac the water out. Well it is full again
> and I noticed some water
> sitting in the trunk area by the driver side wheel
> well. The hatch wasn't
> covered with the tarp. The seal is in good shape, so
> where could this be
> coming from? My car is doing it now as well....???

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b