Leaky Roccos

Since my wifes car has been parked awaiting the electrical work, we've had
several HEAVY summer storms. There was about 1/2" of water behind the
drivers seat. I suspected the damaged sunroof seal so I put a tarp over it
after wet-vac the water out. Well it is full again and I noticed some water
sitting in the trunk area by the driver side wheel well. The hatch wasn't
covered with the tarp. The seal is in good shape, so where could this be
coming from? My car is doing it now as well....???

MSN Movies - Trailers, showtimes, DVD's, and the latest news from Hollywood!
http://movies.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200509ave/direct/01/