Leaky Roccos

--- Patrick Bureau <longcoeur@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1. make sure the rear truck seal split (starts/end)
> is
> not atop of the hatch but near the license plate
>
> 2. check for gaps on rear brake light assembly
>
> 3. your key socket on the hatch must have a seal
> around it, if your missing it you will get lots of
> water
>
> 4. the rear washer  tower should have a seal as
> well,
> this will create water puddle in the lower quarter
> panels and in the trunk
>
> Cheers

Back On Topic:
I wanted to share with you guys what I found. This
people are sorta local to me and their business is
mostly via-electronic order.

Well In anycase enjoy the link. Best price I have
found yet.
http://www.impexfap.com/partlist.cfm?getpart=92153&PARTNUMBERSEARCH=16182752701C#part92153

Hey and look at this.
http://www.impexfap.com/partlist.cfm?listformat=detail&part_id=179302&getpart=179302

4. the rear washer  tower should have a seal as
> well,
> this will create water puddle in the lower quarter
> panels and in the trunk

~haven't found anything about this one yet on this or
other sites? Are we talking about where the washer
nozzel is located?

Sigo Buscando,
Tony