Cathy's Cincy pics

Cathy's Cincy pics have finally been uploaded (dammit, Cath, couldn't
you at least get a 56K modem?  This 28,800 stuff is getting OLD fast...
:) )

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/

Some of my favourites:

Cathy kindly took this picture so I could demonstrate to my wife just
how happy I would be with a Mk1:
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_126.jpg

The proper way to prepare cicada - first you attract them with the
appropriate Scirocco attire:
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_32.jpg
Then you roast the buggers on the GRM car's exhaust manifold (think this
one's done yet?)
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_87.jpg

Toasted clutch to go along with that toasted cicada:
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_88.jpg

The infamous "Cessna grin," only this time it's in a Beechcraft:
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_45.jpg

Who the hell is this guy???!!!!  And what has he been smoking! :)  It
looks like some kind of modernistic interpretation of Munch's "The
Scream"
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_216.jpg

And we can only assume Dennis snapped this one to fuel his pending
divorce suit - on the grounds that his wife is obsessed with Sciroccos
and insists on hanging around with a group of individuals who are
equally obsessed:
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2004/cathy/Cathy_Ohio2K4_55.jpg

Drew

--