To cheer up Cath & Drew

Drew wrote:

>Pfft.  3000 miles on a tank of gas is nothing.  I've driven my Scirocco
>80,000km (roughly 50,000 miles) and burned abosultely NO gas.  Zero,
>zip, nada, not a drop.
>
>Dude, the Greasecar and other dual fuel SVO conversions are diesels, not
>gassers... :)

There used to be a large, poorly-worded handmade sign for a fuel
station/country restaurant in a po-dunk area along I-5 northbound
between (I think) Woodland and Kelso, Washington.  It read:

EAT
DIESEL
GAS

NEXT EXIT

We always thought that was pretty funny... but come to think of it, I
suppose it is closer to the truth than I ever realized ;)

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L