'88 16v, damaged, for sale

:-)  There were a few others that wanted one at Cincy too (guess I should
have tried to bring extra).

Since your local to me koabi, just give me a ring and we'll get the
details sorted.

Anyone else (Van and others) just shoot me a private email.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)