Finding the weasel [was: loud idiots]

Sadly, from what I've heard, Honnold will get his mk1 ABA 16v (ABF) Turbo
done probably before my TDI.  Granted, we both have switched gears a
comple of times on engines, and we both have moved, but my car has
basically been sitting for 4 years now.  Truely sad...but thats what
happens when 6 other VWs pop up and start distracting you.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)