The first salted weasel?

Yep, that was the year Meze and I did that insane drive (Meze having to
tack on 30+ more hours total than I did).

Searching the achives is pretty funny...I used to post under a old BBS
name I used and had my college email addy at the time.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)