Cincy and About my 75

Thank you to the Yeagley's for a great Cincy once again this year. Aside
from the accident with Rich's car (happy that all are in tip top shape) I
had a better chance to meet more of your this year (compared to last year
spending 2 days in Scott William's racecar wiring a digifiz in) and all in
all I had a good time.

Cathy, Thank you for the Canadian bewsky, you a life savior.
Anson, Thank for that crazy car you built, set my mind on fire!!!
Dan Snow, for letting me drool over that beauty of a Rocco-cabrio (oh the
wife said no! for the purchase.)

After seeing so many MkI's this summer at Cincy, I think that I should make
a serious attempt to salvage and do a complete OEM restore of the 1975 Rocco
I have, I realize it will be a lot of work, but I keep thinking that 75 are
rare enough, but a 75 with factory automatic has to be extremely rare
nowadays on the road.

Just wanted to share....

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b