RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

Um....me too!

Although I only recently have ventured into the world of actually
posting to the list, I have been on here since 1999.  With the
exception of the turn signals, I have kept to myself and refrained from
posting for the exact reason of feeling out of the loop.  Over time I
have now managed to email with enough individual members to feel
comfortable posting to everyone but I felt like I could not do so for
the majority of the last five years.  Even now I hesitate to post, and
do so with reservations each time I hit that send button.  I have the
following recommendations for people to not feel AS out of the loop:

1.  Get a Scirocco Tattoo -- This is almost guaranteed to make you feel
chummy with people once everyone has seen you half naked!

2.  Have turn signals manufactured and then drag the project out for
over three years -- Less of a guarantee, but still promising....If you
have something people want...they HAVE to include you in the loop (or
perhaps you ARE the loop)

I have found that my enthusiasm for Sciroccos often leads to having my
carefree comments mistaken for something more, and I still will not
post anything regarding technical issues even if I know exactly what I
am talking about from researching the subject and actually completing
the procedure as well.

Just wanted to say my piece here since I have been thinking these
things for quite some time and this thread popped up.....so I suppose
eh....Carpe Diem, aye.

Kirsten