RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

Kirsten Jensen wrote:

> Um....me too!

My name is Spewey and I am a loud-mouthed idiot.

I just waltzed right in and started posting a few months ago and I have
shared many laughs with people and made several new friends including
technical aidees but I have also heard things like, "people like you
don't last long on this list" and "you leave a bad taste in my mouth"
and "that really sets my goat on fire."  I didn't take them personally
but there is always going to be a political nut to crack whereever
people get together (even virtually).

I'm here because, as a group, the people who hang out here are more like
me in terms of sense of humor, cheapassedness, and drive-crazytude than
I have ever seen on a car board.  And though I don't do much car stuff
anymore, the Scirocco is still my favorite and I hope someday to snap
out of my funk and boogie my narrow-ass down to Cincy in style.  It
takes time to learn who loves Sun and who hates Microsoft-haters but
that shouldn't stop people from talking (loop or no loop).

So here's to new people who post, and also to old people who defend
their sacred way of life by scaring off creeps!  And to punk rock!

Dius carpe'ed.