RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

I think I have been on the list for about... well I don't know how long,
several months. long enough that I have over 10000 messages in my
archives folder (those are so I can look for tech advice and/or read up
on something so that I don't sound foolish when I ask you about a common
problem), oh and archives is anything over 2 weeks old.
Anyway, I have felt out of the loop mostly because a: only recently have
I actually owned a scirocco, before that I was mostly looking for one.
And b: I have never met any of the list in person. I plan on going to
cincy next year and meeting some of you. But until then I will likely
remain "out of the loop."