The first salted weasel?

Wow, as long as we're chiming in.....

I joined sometime in early '98, even met up with the
listers at Waterfest 98 in Purchase, NY.  I believe
that was the year that Meze and Eric made the drive
together from out west.

Anyway, I've been on hiatus for a few years, just
joined back up a month ago.  Good to see some familar
names here still.

--- Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> I showed up around October I think, I was recruited
> by the guys who
> started this list, Iain Mannix and Kevin Wenzel.
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com
>
> 79 VW Iltis
> 81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
> 90 Corrado TDI
> 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)
>
> Brett Van Sprewenburg said:
> >
> > Firing "salty weasel" into google, we get a hit on
> scirocco.org, of
> > course.
> >
> > Used by Chris DeLong, of all people, referring to
> Eric. The date was June
> > 4th,
> > of 2000.  Ah, history...
> >
> > I'm really starting to feel it too btw, I'm one of
> the last of the
> > "first 30 days"
> > members from back in July of 1996 now that Ryan S.
> is taking a break.  In
> > fact, Scott Williams and I are now the longest
> standing members I
> > believe...
> >
> > ==Brett

=====
Mad Matt
Annapolis, MD
'81 Scirocco (now with ABA-powered goodness)
'04 Toyota Tacoma (little red wagon for hauling Scirocco stuffs)
gone but not missed: '98 Jetta GLS (soul-less, boring commuter shitbox)