Nice one of Kirsten ?? was: some photos from Al

I think Kirsten shows what she wants, to whom she wants, period!

Proof below;

1. Kirsten When she catches you, trying to photo-surprise her with one of
her "try again sukka" faces, most catch on film.

(http://ats.longcoeur.com/various/cincy2004/P6050028.JPG)

2. Kirsten, when you ask her nicely and let's "herself" be photographed, and
shows her "real cutie" look out on film.

(http://ats.longcoeur.com/various/cincy2004/P6050029.JPG)

PS: Kirsten, now, think I still fit in the batch of "Not nice"?
So do you have a nice one of me? One perhaps, un-like the numerous of me
under my car, that will surely creep up, before long?
ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b