Nice one of Kirsten ?? was: some photos from Al

hmmm.............

eh...

Patrick, I have exactly one of you.........and you are under the car.
Sorry..........

I was all gung ho taking pics and then I dropped off completely mid
Saturday for what turned out to be the remainder of the trip.

Anyways, the most important person (eh...well person to me) in my life
desperately needs my attention if he is going to actually run on this
visit, so I am immersed in Shocky Stuffs for the remainder of my trip
out here.  Why should you guys care about this?  Well, I won't be able
to post my pics of Cincy until I return home, but in the meantime, you
can check out the directories if you are interested......I do have some
interesting pics of Brett....well actually Frank....

Trip There:  http://www.funksoulkitty.org/cincy/trip/

Cincy:  http://www.funksoulkitty.org/cincy/cincy/

Apparently some people have been poking around in there already, but
now the rest of you can as well......

I am off to remove steering rack and figure out wiring modifications
and DTA mounting......

Gonna have Shocky completed before Dan gets home from work...he he he
he he......

Well, okay, maybe not entirely...but soon...........

Kirsten