some photos from Al (captioned)

ALLYN!!!!!  That is a terrible picture of me!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks a
lot!!!  PUNK!

Of course, I really don't photograph well...as evidenced by the pics
that Dan took of me....

This one is how I feel about your pic:
http://www.funksoulkitty.org/cincy/cincy055.jpg

And this one is also not so happy:
http://www.funksoulkitty.org/cincy/cincy056.jpg

Soon to post some of you that aren't nice, dammit!!   : )

Kirsten