OT: 1993 Passat GLX wagon for sale

'93 GLX wagon for sale, 5spd VR6.  126K miles.

This is my car - heater core is blown.  If it's a lister that buys it, I
will GET the core from Adirondack.

+New clutch last summer (thanks, Ben!)
+New plugs, cap, wires, rotor in March
+Dunlop SP8000 tires on stock BBS rims, decent tread life left.
+Panasonic 6-disc changer controled by stock head unit

-Some rust forming. The back hatch is getting rusty where the emblems were,
the grommets failed, and I have had it fixed twice now.  It may be best to
just source another hatch.

-Some rust on the body, a few bubbles on a couple of doors.

I want $1500 for it.  Come get it.  I'm moving in about a month, and I need
to get this thing out.  If it doesn't sell soon, I'm calling VOA.

Don't let a perfectly good VR6 go away.  Make this your next project, make
it a donor, just GET IT AWAY FROM ME so I can fund this move.

Pictures will be available soon.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |