PNW cruise to Dubwars...

I don't know what time we are heading up yet but we will be there sometime
friday evening the party runs from then to sunday.
I should put in around a 800 miles friday I have to go to barstow to pay my
last speeding ticket so I have a drivers license again cops don't like it
when you pass them at 140 plus then back to Sd and run errrands then drive
to button willow