Regret

even though i put in my request i didnt get it  wich
is not my fualt they cant hire people  , so apparently
 they would rather fire me then let me take my days
off unlike all the girls who call in sick or never
show up   every week  , and i cover them  , yet they
still have thier job and i apparently get fired for
taking my days off i gave in 3 months ago at the time
i was hired.
  i have no regret though  im tired of life passing me
by  and not being able to do the things i want to do
every year, i have done it for too many years and time
is going by too fast .